Battle of the Babes

Olivia Wilde vs Rosario Dawson vs Scarlett Johansson

When we were going over some of the hottest faces to have come out of California, I tried to make it as evenly matched as I could. I love when Battles are hard on you. (Or is that when Battles make you hard?) Whichever the case, we're hitting the airlines and taking a flight from one side of the country to the other. For the next few weeks, plan on crowning a Queen of New York, baby!

Olivia Wilde

I don't remember much of anything about Olivia Wilde prior to her showing up as Thirteen on "House," but that was all it took before I fell for this New York City native. The more I read about her, the more I found her to be more interesting than just a pretty face, although she definitely rules at that as well. Since breaking free from TV and a marriage to royalty, Ms Wilde has gone back to her Cockburn roots and has been dominating. But will it be enough to beat the other contenders for this week?

Rosario Dawson
I love New York City girl, Rosario Dawson about as much as a woman can love another woman and not be legitimately in lesbians with her. There's something about Rosie that makes me want to talk to her, hang out with her, have a beer and watch a game with her. She's gorgeous but she has this essence, this personality, that can scream at you from a simple picture. You want to know more about her.

Scarlett Johansson
ScarJo is gorgeous. I wish I could deny it and the best that I can do is say that there have been times when she hasn't looked as great as other times, but that's about as low as I can put it. The fact that she has a twin brother (who yes, we all know worked for Obama at one point and led to his sister putting her cute little foot in her cute, lush-lipped mouth) is cool. The fact that she's growing as an actress as she gets older is even cooler. One might venture to say hot, even.

Round one of the New York Battle to Queendom: Do you prefer Olivia, Rosario or Scarlett, hotshot?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

18禁「十大裸體鏡頭」 奧斯卡影后入列