The father pumped him with drugs, and the mother called the cops: Britney Spears' book went on sale

In many stores, the book comes with a bookmark in the shape of a kitchen knife. A reference to those same strange dances.


Britney Spears' book "The woman in me" has appeared on the shelves of bookstores in the United States. In it, Britney talked about her life: the pressure of her father, the betrayal of her husband and mother.

Источник: https://fishki.net/4513116-otec-nakachival-preparatami-a-maty-vzyvala-kopov-v-prodazhe.html?from=upd © Fishki.net

Britney Spears' book "The woman in me" has appeared on the shelves of bookstores in the United States. In it, Britney talked about her life: the pressure of her father, the betrayal of her husband and mother.

Father pressure 


Britney Spears has talked a lot about her relationship with her father. He did not give her freedom, forced her to lose weight, watched her in her soul and sold his daughter like a toy. In the book, Britney said that her parents still do not understand what they did.

"I don't think my family understands the real damage they caused. Once my father, who forced me to eat what he wanted, was no longer around, my body became strong and the fire came back to me. I had confidence about myself, and I started to like the way I look again."

The father tried to convince his daughter that she was sick. The man pumped her full of pills for a long time without medical prescription to turn her daughter into a vegetable. Later, Britney herself became addicted to painkillers, and then to drugs.

“My father said that I failed the medical tests: “Now you need to go to a mental institution. There is something seriously wrong with you.” “What if I don’t go?” I asked my father. He said that if I If I don't go, the court will force me to do it, and I will be ashamed. For many years I took Prozac.

Evening gatherings with mother 


Britney also has a strange relationship with her mother. At the age of 14, Britney fell in love with alcoholic gatherings with her mother. In her memoirs, the pop star recalls drinking a daiquiri with her mother Lynn when Britney was 13–14 years old.

"For fun, starting in eighth grade, my mom and I would make the two-hour drive from Kentwood to Biloxi, Mississippi, and we'd drink daiquiris while we were there. I loved that I could have a drink with my mom every now and then."

When Britney's father began to put pressure on his daughter, Lynn sided with her husband. When Britney tried to escape from her father's care, her mother called an entire special forces home to scare her daughter.

"My mom called one day and said, 'Britney, we feel like something's going on. We heard the cops are after you. Let's go to the beach house.' The cops are after me? Why? I didn't do anything illegal. "Just come to the house!" she said. "We want to talk to you." I got there, my mother was acting suspicious. Suddenly helicopters appeared around the house. A SWAT team of what I thought was twenty cops entered the house. "I know I've been acting wild lately, but I haven't done anything to warrant being treated like a bank robber."

Export work


Once upon a time, Britney was a real star, she was invited to concerts, she went on tour all over the world. But Spears was very tired of this monotony. Every performance became torture. Her father assured that Britney was not able to live independently, but this did not stop her from working hard.

"The Vegas residency was set to end on December 31, 2017. I couldn't wait. First of all, I was so tired of playing the same show week after week for years. I kept begging for a remix or a new number - oh anything to break the monotony. I began to lose the joy of performing that I had felt when I was younger. I no longer had that pure, unbridled love for singing that I had as a teenager. Now other people were telling me, what to sing and when."

In the book, Britney also talked about her abortion from Justin Timberlake and her divorce from her husband, who took her sons from her. In just 24 hours, the book became the best-selling celebrity autobiography in history.


To attract the attention of buyers, marketers sell a book with a bookmark in the shape of a knife. This is a reference to Spears' strange dances, which have spawned a bunch of memes online .

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

18禁「十大裸體鏡頭」 奧斯卡影后入列